The Etchit Advantage
The process of photochemical milling is an excellent alternative to traditional manufacturing methods. Advantages include…
- Low cost tooling. Typical photo tooling is less than $250.
- Photo tools can be produced within 24 hours if needed.
- Design changes are quick and easy and done with minimal cost.
- Shorter lead-times.
- High precision and intricate designs.
- Burr free and stress free parts. No hard blanking dies.
- Excellent for prototyping multiple designs prior to production.
- No quantity too big or too small.
- Over 50 years of experience in the business of chemical milling.